Costa Coffee is a British multinational coffeehouse company headquartered in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Whitbread. It is the second largest coffeehouse chain in the world behind Starbucks and the largest in the UK.
Costa Coffee was founded in London in 1971 by the Costa family as a wholesale operation supplying roasted coffee to caterers and specialist Italian coffee shops. Acquired by Whitbread in 1995, it has since grown to 3,401 stores across 31 countries. The business has 2,121 UK restaurants, over 6,000 Costa Express vending facilities and a further 1,280 outlets overseas (including 395 in China). (source)
Personalised Costa Coffee Mug
We use the highest quality inks and ceramic mugs available to produce your Personalised Costa Coffee Mug. All of our mugs are AA grade and are dishwasher and microwave safe. All Victor Cotton designs are produced in-house by experienced Graphic Designers. We print at a high resolution to ensure the image on every mug will be sharp and vibrant.
How To Personalise Your Costa Coffee Mug:
To personalise your Costa Coffee Mug, click the Add To Cart button and Proceed to Checkout. Enter the name and date you would like printed on the mug In the NOTES SECTION During Checkout.
Dispatch Times & Delivery Info
- It can take up to 3 working days to create individually personalised items.
- A further 2-5 working days is required for shipping the item to you.
- Every Mug is dispatched inside a protective polystyrene case specifically designed for posting mugs.
- Dispatched Via Hermes with Full Tracking.
- One 10oz White Personalised Costa Coffee Mug
Why You Should Buy From Victor Cotton
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Low-price guarantee
- Huge range of unique and personalised gifts
- First class customer service